FLEXI is engaged in the protection of your privacy. This privacy notice explains the collection, use, dissemination, storage and protection of your personal information and data.
This privacy notice applies to the supply of our services through the medium of our website /and app, regardless of the way in which they are accessed or utilized, including through mobile devices.
1. What kind of personal data do we collect?
Information you provide when you utilize our services or sign up for an account:
- Name, surname, email.
Information that is automatically collected when you use our services or sign up for an account:
- Information about your computer and connection type, such as page display statistics, web traffic, sender URL address, IP address and navigation history.
Their purpose is to personalize the user experience, to verify their past activities on our website and to offer specific content based on that data.
The user consent is given by checking the „ACCEPT” checkbox found in a pop-up window when accessing our website.
These kinds of data are stored for a maximum period of time of 2 years, depending on the cookie type.
2. Why do we process your personal data?
We use the information you supply in order for us to be able to provide and improve our services, to contact you regarding activity on your account and to offer you support services.
Below you can find a summary of the intention with which we use your personal information.
- To resolve any possible problems regarding your account, we will contact you via email.
- To measure and improve our services, to keep our services safe and to personalize the website content, including elements and services that could be of interest to you, based on the actions you make.
With your consent we can use your personal data for:
- Providing special offers via email.
You have the right to remove your consent at any time.
3. Your options regarding the way we use your personal data
You have options regarding the way we use your personal information in order to communicate with you, send you commercial messages and help you stay connected to your account.
If you do not wish to receive special offers from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the link in the email you will receive upon asking. You can also unsubscribe from the Settings section of your account or contact us on our client relations address (email@example.com). We hereby declare that we will not sell, lease or disclose your personal data in any way to third parties without your consent.
Keep me logged in
When you log-in to your account we give you the option of staying connected for a certain period of time. If you use a public or shared computer we recommend you do not choose to remain connected. Any other user on the computer you logged in will be able to see and access your account and take account specific actions without any authorization.
You can end your connection session by logging out of your account and/or deleting the cookies. If you have activated specific privacy settings on your browser, simply closing your browser may end your session. When using a public or shared computer you must log out and/or delete the cookies when you are done using our services in order for your account and personal data to be protected.
4. Your rights
- You have the right to be informed about the way in which your data is being used;
- You have the right to access your personal data;
- You have the right to modify your data in the eventuality of it being wrong or incomplete;
- You have the right for your information to be deleted (a.k.a. The Right to be Forgotten), in order not to be included in any further communications or processing;
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your data beyond simply storage purposes;
- You have the right to transfer your data in order for others to use it on other platforms or services;
- You have the right to object against your data being used in marketing campaigns;
- You have the right not to be part of any decision based exclusively on the automated processing, including by signing up for an account, which produces legal effects regarding the person concerned or affects them in a similar and significant way.
5. How can you access, control and modify your personal data?
We respect your right to access, modify, ask for deletion or request the restriction of use over your personal information. We also take measures to ensure that your collected personal data is correct and up to date.
You have the right to know what kind of information we store about you. Upon request we can provide a copy of your personal information in a structured format. If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to update it or request an update.
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data. You can also request us to delete or restrict the way in which we use your personal information, but this right is determined by the law and can affect your further access to our services.
6. How might we share your personal information?
We can disclose your personal information to third parties. This disclosure can be necessary in order for us to offer you access to our services, to conform to national legal obligations, to optimize our marketing and advertising activities or to prevent, detect, reduce and investigate possible fraudulent or illegal activities in regard to our services. We do our best to minimize the quantity of personal information we disclose to be directly relevant and necessary for the specified purpose. We do not sell, lease or disclose your personal data in any other way to third parties for marketing purposes and advertising without your consent.
We might disclose your personal data to the following parts for the following purposes:
Changes regarding the property right
If we are to undergo a merger or acquisition by another company, it is possible for us to share your information according to our privacy standards. In the eventuality of such an event, we will ask the new entity to follow this privacy notice regarding your personal data. If we intend to use your personal information for purposes not included in this privacy agreement you will be notified regarding the processing of the data with the new purpose.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal information as long as it is necessary for us to provide the services you solicited safely, or for other purposes, such as the compliance to the legal obligations, solving disputes and implementation of our policies. According to legal provisions in effect, we are required to store your relevant personal information for a minimal period of time in order to serve for a possible investigation or litigation for the law enforcement agencies.
After the storage of your personal information is no longer necessary, we will dispose of it in a safe manner.
We are to respect your legal right to solicit the deletion of your personal data from our system.
8. How do we protect your personal data?
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures in order to reduce the risks of loss, incorrect use, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification.
Some of these safety measures are: the use of firewalls and data encryption, regular use of security patches, physical access control at the datacenter and authorized controlled access to information.
9. Breaching the security of your personal data
In the unlikely event of a security breach to your personal data, we will notify the A.N.S.P.D.C.P., with no unjustified delays, with the exception of the case in which it is very unlikely for it to generate any kind of risk to the individual rights.